Microsoft Project 2010 Tips – To save space, Microsoft Project displays the date in initial format of day, month/date/two digit of year. This format is not so nice for those who want something in detailed. With the following Microsoft Project 2010 tips, you can change the date format used in Microsoft Project.
- Run Project 2010. Click “ Start > All Programs > Microsoft Office > Microsoft Project 2010”.
- Click the button of “File > Options “ to open the Project Options window.
- Make sure that you are in General menu, then search Project View menu.
- Click the menu of drop-down Date Format. There, there are a lot of date format. Choose the one you to use.
- Click “OK” to save the changes.