Microsoft Outlook 2010 tips and trick. Microsoft Outlook is able to converse contact to excel format. This feature is very useful if you need your partner’s profiles in Excel format to other need. With this feature, you needn’t make other same data manually.
If we search, the conversion menu is not available in main window of program. However, you can use Export feature to converse. Here is the way to export contact to excel format in Microsoft Outlook 2010:
- In main window of program, click “File>Open>Import”.
- In dialogue box of Import and Export Wizard, choose “Export to a file”, then click “Next”.
- Choose Microsoft Excel 97-2003, then click “Next”.
- Choose Contact folder, and click “Next” again.
- Determine the file and folder name at the place of conversion result to save. The file name ended with extension of .xls, then click “Next”.
- Mark check box of “Export “Contact” from folder: Contacts”. To modify on converted file, click “MapCustom Fields…”.
- To start conversion process, click “Finish”.