Google Sync on Sony Ericsson tips. All rights, Instruction to make Google Syncs with majority of Sony Ericsson cellphone. Mainly not touch screen cellphone and SE at the end of 2007 and newer ( W508, C510, W595, G705, W705, W715, Z750i, W760i, T702, T707, Z770, Z780, K850, W890, C901, C902, W902, C903, C905, W910, W960, W980, W995 and so on ).
Before you start :
It is recommended to make reservation data from your telephone but using SE PC Suite or other software telephone management. To configuration Google Sync uses Exchange ActiveSync in SE cellphone.
Follow these steps to Google Sync on Sony Ericsson:
- Click “Menu” and open “Organizer “.
- Choose “synchronization” .
- Choose “New Account” and choose “as” Exchange ActiveSync ”Account type”.
- Insert “Google” or name of your choice.
- In “General “ tab, insert the following value :
Username: your Gmail address, example email@example.com
Password : your Google Account password.
Domain : let it be empty.
- In “Applications” tab, mark “Email”, “Calendar” and “Contacts”.
- Optional, in “Advanced tab, insert the following settings :
Push: `On` or `Off`, set `On` if you make sure your data always be backed up, but will consume a lot of battery.
Sync.interval: just applies to Push Off`. So it depends on you on what time to synchronization. If the use with short interval, so it keeps on using a lot of battery consumption. You had better choose `Off` to manually use of sync.
Allow Connection: ignore this part if you don’t do sync process as traveling abroad.
Connection : Let it be empty to use your default setting of Internet, or just click on `Connect using`. And choose access point of Internet for your operator. Leave other setting and no change and click `back`.
Secure Connection : On
Leave other settings.
- Choose `Save` to save the changes.
- It is ordinary for a cellphone asking for you to delete all contacts and calendar entry. Make sure to answer `No` except you really want to delete from telephone.
- Spotlight your new account and press `Start`.