Microsoft Project 2010 Tips – Hi guys, Microsoft Project can automatically count the work day based on the number of hour and day of work settings. Although, you have to be careful. Because, Project just counts. Example you set one week consists five days of work. If in the middle , there is a national holiday or feast day. Microsoft Project will ignore it.
All right, Microsoft Project 2010 can differ the ordinary work day and national holiday, define the national holiday dates first for a project period. Here is the way :
- Run Project 2010. Click “ Start > All Programs > Microsoft Office > Microsoft Project 29010 “.
- Click “ File > Open “ and open your document project.
- Come into Project menu, then click “ Change Working Time “ which is in Properties.
- On appearing calendar, click “Exception” tab then insert the holiday name in Name column. In Start column, insert the holiday date. Fill out the same date in Finish column.
- Repeat step 4 for other holiday.
- Click “OK” to save the changes.