Microsoft Outlook 2010 Tips. The owner of POP e-mail uses Microsoft Outlook as a client e-mail usually loses its email in server after he withdraws email. It is no secret, because Outlook will delete immediately all email messages in downloaded server. The aim of this, in order your email box is not full. However, this good aim sometimes make you annoyed if you often travel and your email still readable through web.
The best way to overcome such problem is by activating Leave a copy of messages on the server, a setting is being inactivated default by Microsoft Outlook. To activate this, you can follow these steps:
- Run your Microsoft Outlook, then click “File>Account Settings>Account Settings…”.
- In Account Settings window, choose the account you want to set, then choose “Change…” and click “More Settings…”.
- After dialogue box of Internet E-mail Settings appearing, choose “Advanced” tab.
- Mark check box “Leave a copy of messages on the server’ in Delivery option.
- After that, click “OK” and click “Next”>”Finish”>”Close”.