Internet Connetion on Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 use GPRS/HSPA or Wi-Fi. Before you connect to the Internet withGPRS/HSPA, you need settings from your service provider. These settings are usually saved on the SIM card during start-up. If not, contact your service provider.
Setting Internet on Sony Ericsson Xperia X2:
- Select Start > Settings > Connections > Connections Setup.
- Tap OK to configure your device with MMS and GPRS/HSPA (Internet) settings.
Configure Internet settings manually on Sony Ericsson Xperia X2:
- Select Start > Settings > Connections > Connections.
- Tap Add a new modem connection under My ISP.
- Enter a name for the connection, then select Cellular line (GPRS) in the drop-down box, then tap Next.
- Enter the Access point name, then tap Next.
- If required, enter User name, Password, Domain and Advanced settings. Tap Finish.
- Tap Manage existing connections and select the connection you just created.
Read more about Sony Ericsson Xperia X2.